Market-Tested Promotional Campaigns
CMI specializes in fully integrated, micro-targeted media plans for pharmaceutical and healthcare providers to reach HCPs and their patients. We believe all promotion should support your brand’s personal selling investment or, in the absence of personal selling, have the ability to deliver your brand message with a greater degree of impact. Each strategic media plan that CMI delivers is channel-neutral and the result of thorough client consultation, marketing analysis and market-tested strategies.
Pharmaceutical Marketing Expertise
Our team of senior strategists has extensive pharmaceutical marketing experience across a multitude of disease states, drug classes, prescriber audiences, and patient groups. All have experience in marketing analytics, brand management, or within healthcare agencies; and have served as independent consultants to the pharmaceutical industry.
Together with our media directors and media planners, our marketing experts participate in strategic planning discussions with our clients relating customer insights to client needs. They review and approve the marketing brief developed for each promotional campaign, and help craft a Strategic Cascade, or media planning map, that includes a client’s business drivers, communications objectives, media strategy, tactical plan and metrics.
Strategic Planning Approaches
Our strategists use an analytical, step-by-step approach, built upon a mix of data and experience, to create a customized promotional plan through:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) derived from brand objectives and strategic drivers.
- Statistical and competitive analyses to validate key drivers.
- Cost-efficiency analyses to eliminate unwanted duplication/waste.
- Target audience analysis—down to the individual prescriber level—using CMI’s proprietary software, ByDoctor® GPS .
- Brand messages targeted to sub-segmented high-potential physicians.
- Integrated, innovative media tactics.