Analytics and Search
We advocate integrating search and measurement from the beginning of a campaign to benefit from the predictive insights we can glean, and to offer flexibility to change course with the market.
Media Analytics to Optimize Performance
Our full-time, on-site data analysts are integral to our planning process as they provide insight before, during, and after a plan is developed. They work to develop key performance indicators (KPIs) so the plan is measurable against crucial business needs. Real-time optimizations are then made to course-correct or supersede KPIs. We track results via surveys, third-party ad server analytics, reach/frequency analyses, awareness trackers, ROPI analyses, and our proprietary software, ByDoctor® GPS.
When you invest in a media campaign, you need to know the return on that investment. Here are the ways we ensure your campaign is reaching your goals:
- Competitive Reports—See a snapshot of the activity “surrounding” your brand.
- SOV Forecasting—Analyze historical and current exposure trends of all competitive brands within a therapeutic category, across all relevant target audiences to optimize an appropriate exposure level for a planning year.
- Exposure-to-Conversion Analysis—Evaluate all promotional activity that leads to a conversion.
- Media Plan Measurement—Make sure your marketing campaign is accountable for achieving stated brand goals, objectives, and KPIs.
- Digital Ad Trafficking and Verification—Coordinate data capture of Internet ads, complete with pre-launch testing to confirm functionality.
- In-Banner Target Surveys—Obtain responses from viewers by using the same ad space already purchased as part of your digital media plan. Analysis includes evaluation of those exposed and not exposed to any online ads.
- Social Media Monitoring—Evaluate brand sentiment and perception to inform planning decisions.
- Rx Data Analysis—Analyze prescription information for a product’s competitive set.
CMI/Compas understands HCP search behavior—when, where, and what HCPs search for during which times of the day and on which devices. Knowing that allows us to create search campaign plans for our clients that deliver ads to HCP audiences at optimal times, ensuring accuracy in delivery and protecting marketing budgets.
97% of physicians and 59% of Internet users seek health information via search engines. And because doctors search differently than patients do, it’s critical that your campaigns are optimized for them. The CMI/Compas search team has executed hundreds of pharma branded and unbranded search campaigns to best reach target audiences in this space—HCPs as well as patients and caregivers.
Natural Search (Search Engine Optimization, Organic Search, SEO)
Content is king, and your content must be ready for both search engines and humans. CMI/Compas works with our clients to help them rank for targeted terms, delivering high quality traffic to their sites by optimizing for target search queries related to their products and services with terms that have significant search volume. But keywords are just the beginning—we conduct a deep analysis of clients’ content, their current footprint on search engines, and the site’s coding to create dynamic and innovative search programs that generate results.
Paid Search (Pay-Per-Click, PPC)
Paid search is used to target HCP “hand-raisers” who are looking for content, and directs them to content that is valuable to them. Paid search allows you to convert searchers, increase brand awareness, and deliver key messaging…and only pay when your ad is clicked. Relevant keywords and ad text are the first step in getting your messages to your target HCPs. Our SEM managers understand pharma-specific text ad formats while our campaign managers optimize ad bidding, ensuring your ads are written for the right audiences and budgets are managed.
ByDoctor® re:SEARCH™ is the primary research tool used to uncover and understand how your target HCPs search, determining search engine usage, preferences and keywords used to search for medical knowledge about your product and disease state, using a panel of physicians for your brand’s specific target list.
re:Search™ gives you the power to:
- Uncover key terms used by physicians through real-life use case studies
- Define your paid and organic search terms, budgets and search engine marketing strategy
- Uncover paid media opportunities driven by the terms customers provide